Eagleview – Restaurant Pad
Square Footage: 8,000 | Property Brochure: Download (PDF)
- An affluent center for growth; 75% of which is significant corporate headquarters
- 4 international headquarters with a minimum of 200 employees each
- 17 miles from King of Prussia
- Eagleview is an 800 acre, mixed-use development with over 2 million square feet of commercial space and 800+ residential units
- An additional 1 million sf of commercial space is still available for future development
- Adjacent to the Hilton/Restaurant Pad site is 14 acres that remain for future development of office or other retail space
Adjacent to Hilton Garden Inn in Eagleview
The Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester is located next to Eagleview Corporate Center at the Downingtown Interchange (Exit 312) of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. This premiere location with unsurpassed visibility offers strong demographics in population density, household income and traffic count. Eagleview Corporate Center, with its 2,500 residents and over 3,000 employees, is located on the opposite side of Route 100. Learn more about Eagleview here.
The developer is seeking a full service restaurant for a 6,000-8,000 square foot free-standing pad located adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn.