Eagleview Town Center – Retail
Square Footage: 32,460 | Property Brochure: Download (PDF)
- Retail Building II: Home of Restaurant Row featuring Bluefin Eagleview (a Japanese Sushi BYOB), Al Pastor (modern Mexican), and Suburban (farm-to-table beer garden). Contact us today to join this extraordinary lineup!
- Retail Building I: Brickside Grille, Wellington Square Bookshop, Bright Spot Cafe, Gemini Hair Design Salon and Spa, Rita's Water Ice
- ACAC Fitness and Wellness Center.
- LiveWork Units: Blue Buddha Studio, Edward Jones Investments, Geetu Mistry Allstate Insurance, Lyon Share Marketing, Town Center Pharmacy, Family Lives On Foundation, Pediatric Care of Chester County
- LiveWork Units: Sue's Studio Creative, Empower Studio, Allegretto Therapy Services, Studio Pink, Pure Meridian, Vanity Fur Dog Grooming, Passion for Fitness, Passion Cycles,
Available Immediately | Competitive Terms
- 6,042 sq ft on upper level
Eagleview℠ is an exceptional place to do business. The 800 acre mixed use complex is home to corporate offices and residential units. Nestled in their midst is a Town Center which offers two 16,320 sq ft retail buildings. Also located within the Town Center are LiveWork Units which provide additional retail opportunities. Learn more about Eagleview here.
With the construction of Retail Building 2 and the addition of exciting new restaurants to our already impressive roster, Eagleview Town Center has become Chester County’s finest dining destination! Learn more about our new restaurants in the current issue of InEagleview magazine. As the restaurants continue to develop their concepts, we encourage you to visit eagleviewtowncenter.com – you’ll be first to know when there’s something new to share!
The Town Center is located less than 1 mile from Exit 312 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 100, Exton, PA. Ample parking welcomes employees and visitors, and nearby additional shops and services create a work environment that is both convenient and enjoyable.