APPLY TO THIS POSITION BY SUBMITTING RESUME TO CAROLYN.VANFLEET@nullHANKINGROUP.COM
Hankin Group has an outstanding opportunity available for a Regional Property Manager.
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes Hankin Apartments strategies related to property management operations by directing the leasing team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- The RPM will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager.
- Responsible for implementing and managing individual site business plans including marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives.
- Work with Regional Maintenance Supervisor to review and approval of all property purchasing, budgeting, and financial reporting to VP of Operations.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop marketing budgets and plans as well as monitor ad effectiveness and spend.
- Engage in revenue management pricing including attendance at all pricing calls with the Revenue Management team.
- Mentor, coach, supervise and develop onsite team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field is preferred. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred.
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations, including all facets of managing the physical, operational, financial, and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions.
- Demonstrate ability to write and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, and to create and make presentations to senior managers, clients, and others.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using Yardi management software, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary in order to complete, understand, and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Experience and developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer team members.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial and other reports and documents, increase sales revenues, and manage spending.
Hankin Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k with 6% match. Voted one of the Best Places to Work in PA by the Philadelphia Inquirer!
Hankin Group is a privately-owned full-service real estate development company located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1958, Hankin Group has completed over 7,000 residences, 2,500 apartments, and over 3,000,000 square feet of commercial space including retail, office, laboratory, civic and industrial uses.
The organization is comprised of professionals with experience in planning, design, engineering, legal, approvals, finance, construction, leasing, sales & marketing and property management. With this full range of capability, Hankin Group guides every aspect of a project from conception to completion.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to:
Carolyn Van Fleet
Human Resources Director