Eagleview – 405
Square Footage: 86,500 | Property Brochure: Download (PDF)
- Contemporary brick & glass exterior
- 317 parking spaces including truck court
- Fully sprinklered
- Roof mounted HVAC with forced air gas heat for office areas and forced air gas unit heaters for warehouse areas
- Access control system
- 16' clear height
- 200' deep truck court
- 8'x10' insulated dock doors
- 40'x40' typical structural bays
- 4' high loading docks
- 24/7 property management
405 Eagleview Boulevard is an 86,500 square foot building, designed for office, research & development, pharmaceutical, light manufacturing & assembly uses.
This facility presently contains approximately 29,000 square feet of existing chemistry and biology laboratory space, over 42,000 square feet of office space and about 15,000 square feet of storage space. Located within view of Exit 312 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, 405 Eagleview Boulevard is highly visible and offers the convenience of extensive nearby amenities such as Eagleview Town Center with its restaurants, retailers and service providers. Additional shopping and dining opportunities are within a short walk of the property.
See more of what working in Eagleview has to offer at eagleviewtowncenter.com.