Hankin Group has a firm belief in education, training and certification, and fully supports programs and workshops that contribute to employee knowledge and growth potential. By creating a holistically healthy corporate community we create an atmosphere of opportunity, open communication, cooperation, responsibility, security and pride. Making corporate planning decisions and building relationships with employees based on long-term goals rather than a short-term profit enhances our commitment to long lasting value. These principles are communicated to new employees and reinforced by our exemplary reputation in the community.
Health and Welfare
- Health Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Hankin Group also provides:
- Fitness/Stress Management
- Career Development Offered
- Training and Educational Philosophy
Paid Time Off
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- 401(K) Plan
Hankin Group is a Real Estate Development Company specializing in quality, design, innovation and sustainability. Hankin Group offers a broad scope of career opportunities. Dynamic candidates looking for a career with our company should submit their resume.
Our opportunities include:
- Project Management
- Commercial Sales and Leasing
- Commercial Property Management
- Residential Management
- Residential Leasing and Marketing
- Residential Tenant Services
- Event Venue
We have an immediate opening for a Graphic/Web Designer to join our Marketing department. The ideal candidate will be creative, artistic, and analytical with excellent computer and time management skills. If you enjoy being creative and working in a fast-paced, high-energy collaborative environment then this could be the opportunity for you! We offer competitive compensation as well as a great benefits package including a 6% match on 401(k).
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Complete various graphic design assignments
- Develop graphics for branding, logos and websites.
- Create visual concepts using Adobe Creative Suite design to communicate our marketing strategies.
- Maintain backend and create content for multiple websites.
- Create digital design projects including: Websites, Emails, Ads, and presentations etc.
- Design and maintain a shared online library of all projects and photos.
- Design brochures, correspondence, mailers, print advertising and magazines.
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders and outside vendors, etc.
- Ability to work on a PC platform.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in professional design.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia or web design preferred.
- A portfolio that includes digital, interactive, as well as print design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including experience creating presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Experience with Social Media Marketing.
- Proficiency in: PHP, WordPress, CSS, HTML, JQuery is a plus.
- Excellent conceptual skills; innovative and thoughtful with a tasteful and modern design aesthetic.
- Detail-oriented work ethic.
- Ability to work as a Team-player or independently.
- Must be agile and resourceful.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for positions for the Marriott Residence Inn located at Route 322 & Fellowship Rd within Spring Valley Business Park in Glen Mills, PA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org